• Date: Thursday, May 6, 2010
• Time: 6:00 – 6:30 PM EST
• Location: We’ll be live broadcasting via USTREAM (http://www.ustream.tv/channel/e-tasting-green-mountain-coffee-s-spring-revival-blend) from our Visitor Center at our HQ in Waterbury, VT, and on Twitter at @greenmtncoffee using the hashtag #etaste.
• RSVP via http://etasteandbefairgmc.eventbrite.com
In addition to its entrancing taste characteristics, Spring Revival Blend offers a compelling story of hope. Included in this blend is coffee from Rwanda, a country still recovering from a brutal civil war. By collaborating with TransFair USA and the Cordes Foundation on this limited edition coffee, we help support Rwanda’s economic revival as well as small farmers who produce extraordinary beans. Get a real taste of Fair Trade, and learn what it means to farmers in Rwanda and around the world.
VIRTUAL TASTING INSTRUCTIONS
You can participate by following these steps:
1) RSVP at http://etasteandbefairgmc.eventbrite.com.
2) Purchase Spring Revival Blend in either a 10-ounce bag of ground coffee or 24-count box of K-Cups. Use Promo Code TRADE-WFTD to get a 10% discount on Spring Revival Blend and all other Fair Trade Certified™ coffees through May 9 at www.GreenMountainCoffee.com.
3) Get your brewing set-ups ready so that you can brew and taste with us.
4) At 6 PM EST on May 6, log on to USTREAM and follow along with Lindsey as she brews and tastes Spring Revival Blend.
5) Ask questions and share your own reactions and observations by 1) registering with USTREAM and using the “Chat” tab, 2) commenting on USTREAM’s “Social Stream” through your Twitter, Facebook, or other social media account, or 3) following us on Twitter via the hashtag #etaste.