The National Coffee Association has reinvented its educational program this fall with The Coffee Summit: Bringing Together Industry Knowledge and Expertise. The Coffee Summit is an all-new conference that combines the knowledge of experts with the wisdom of fellow professionals who understand how to apply that knowledge to the challenges you share in your day-to-day business.
Providing a structural backdrop, expert presentations will focus on several topics of burning current relevance. In these sessions, attendees get to:
- Delve in depth into NCA’s exclusive research on category consumption behaviors, interacting with the principal of the firm that conducted the research and exploring the questions and insights ofyour colleagues
- Get the inside scoop in what’s going on in the green coffee market from a leading commodity futures executive, and debate the learnings with peers to understand how they might play out for your company
- Put your company ahead of the liability curve by learning from the attorneys on the front lines about legal threats to coffee commerce in California under Prop 65 and what acrylamide has to do with it
- Be prepared to comply with complicated new regulatory challenges in the FSMA, which authorizes mandatory FDA recalls, imposes food safety responsibility on importer/exporters and implements stringent inspection and recordkeeping requirements
- Get the latest information on scientific studies on the effects of coffee on health and how to leverage this important information with customers and the consuming public
To support the meeting’s design and caliber of discussion, attendance is limited. Thought leaders in various positions in all sectors of the industry will derive value from the proceedings and are encouraged to attend and/or send members of their teams. Robust participation from a broad spectrum of industry members will enhance the meeting experience for all.