Green Coffee Request: It’s that time of year where the SCAA is actively looking for in-kind sponsors for the Skill Building Workshops for the much anticipated show, The Event, in Portland, Oregon, April 19-22, 2012. These coffees will be used in SCAA roasting workshops at The Event and will be highly visible to this gathering of specialty coffee professionals from around the world.
These workshops will require a total of (4) coffees at 1 (130-150 lb) bags each.
• Your company will be mentioned by the instructor at the start of every Skill Building Workshop (SBW) where your coffee is present
• Your company’s name & logo will be placed on a donor/sponsor sign at the entrance of the SBW room where your equipment is present.
• Your company name & logo will be recognized on The Event website.
• Your company Logo will be displayed on one PowerPoint slide for all of the roasting SBWs.
REQUIREMENTS & GUIDELINES
• Must be an SCAA Member
• First Come, First Serve
• Up to two submissions per company accepted
• If coffee is accepted, company is responsible for shipment of coffee to Portland, details outlined in confirmation
If you’d like to have your green coffee featured, please fill out the Green Coffee Request Form to be considered.